6:30 PM (Vigil)
Sacrament of Penance
4:30 PM until the 5:00 PM Mass
After the 9:00 AM Mass and 1st Thursdays of the month from 5:00-6:00PM
*Any other time by appointment. Call 419.468.2884.
1st & 3rd Thursday of the Month
5:00 – 6:00 PM
Prayer for Peace: 12:30 PM
All Catholics who have reached the age of reason and are not prevented by sickness or other sufficient cause, are obliged to attend Mass and to abstain from unnecessary work that impedes worship on Sundays and on the following Holy Days of Obligation:
- Christmas December 25
- Mary, Mother of God January 1 *
- Ascension of Our Lord Observed on the Seventh Sunday of Easter in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary August 15 *
- All Saints November 1*
- Immaculate Conception Observed December 8
For our Mass times on these Holy Days of Obligation, please click on the link above titled (month) Mass Schedule.
* When these three Holy Days fall on a Saturday or a Monday the obligation to attend Mass and to abstain from unnecessary work is suspended.